Utah Geek Events Newsletter
Big Mountain Data and Dev is comming up this Friday! The next 3 newsletters will give you all the info you need to be ready for the event.
Big Mountain Data and Dev Conference
Powered by Goldman Sachs
- Cost: Free! Goldman Sachs is providing lunch both days as well!
- Event Date: Friday November 10th & Saturday November 11th 9:00 A.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Eccles Theater, Goldman Sachs, Neumont University, Map link
- Website/Register: Website/Register
- Schedule: Schedule
- Check out the app: Android App
- Check out the app: IOS app
Utah Code Camp Attendee Reminder Part 1 of 3
We have lots of information to bring you and we break it up into 3 parts. More information will be forthcoming tomorrow.
Join us on Slack here
All registration will take place at the main location 111 s main street. Eccles Theater 2nd floor
First and foremost make sure you are registered.
- Go to www.UtahGeekEvents.com
- Choose "Log on" in the upper right corner.
- Once you log on you should see a list of upcoming events. Make sure Utah Code Camp says "Attending" it should have a line in green as well.
- If for some reason you are unable to attend please click not attending. We are providing lunch for everyone and want to get the most accurate count possible.
To make sure we have the quickest possible registration for you please make sure you are pre-registered. Those that have to register on site will take longer to register and have info printed. We want you to have a quick and easy registration process so please help us in registering ahead of time.
You will be required to show photo ID when registering. This is a requirement of our location please make sure you have a photo id with you when you come to the event.
When you attend on Saturday you do not have to stop by registration again just make sure you have your badge from friday
Where is it and where do I park?
The map link shows available parking structures. We do NOT have parking validation in any parking structures around us. We stronlgy suggest if you can car pool or take trax please do so. If you take trax you'll want to get off at City creek
The three locations are
- 111 S main street SLC utah. Eccles Theater and Goldman Sachs 14th floor
- 143 Main St, Salt Lake City Neumont College of Science and Computing(Saturday only)
- 222 S Main St, Salt Lake City Goldman Sachs 14th floor
We place large blue flags in front of each of the buildings entrances. We will also have volunteers waiting for you in each building helping you to guide you to the sessions.
The app that can be obtained from here will contain maps for each location as well.
Check out the app: Android App
Check out the app: IOS app
We will NOT be serving breakfast or coffee at this event. Luckily we are downtown and have a wide variety of coffee/breakfast places to visit. Good time to review what sessions you want to see at the event with other fellow attendees
The schedule is live and available on the site or on the mobile app.
On friday the keynotes will kick off the event and all be held in the main eccles theater.
After that we will have lunch and then sessions in the afternoon.
Lunch will be in the 222 S main street location on Friday and in the 111 S main street location on Saturday.
You will have much more room in the 111 location so we suggest to get your lunch from 222 and come back over
to the 111 main street location.
On Site Child Care!
Yes you read that right. Thanks to our good friends that run the Google Developers Conference they have partnered with
Guardian Angel Babysitters to bring you child care on Saturday. This will only be on Saturday of the event and drop off/pick up
will be at Neumont University. We will have activities and movies for the kids, they will receive lunch and snacks as well throughout the day.
This will be provided for FREE to attendees of the event.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday!
Thank you for being part of this awesome community!
Utah Geek Events Organizing committee
Questions/Comments/Concerns Send Email to: Comments@utahgeekevents.com
Join us on Slack: Register for the Slack Community
Follow us: Twitter @utahgeekevents
Twitter Hash Tag: #utahgeekevents
You have received this email since you are registered on www.utahgeekevents.com
Unsubscribe: Go to this Site to UnsubScribe